52nd Annual Seashore Open House Tour- Ran By the LBIF
When: Wednesday August 1, 2018
Tour seven exquisite homes that capture the history of LBI and its renowned architecture. The tour will feature houses chosen for their unique style, lush landscaping, dynamic interior decor, and sustainable building. Oceanfront, bayfront, large and petite homes new and old will we on the tour! These homes are truly beautiful inside and out, you will not be disappointed!
Please be advised there are some RULES for the house tours:
Public safety is our main concern. Please follow the directions of the police officers on duty and our dedicated volunteers. Please follow the rules below to have the most enjoyable day:
- Please be respectful of neighbor driveways, fire hydrants, no parking zones, and speed restrictions.
- ABSOLUTELY NONE of the following are permitted: Shoes, Bags, Cameras, Food or Beverages, Strollers.
- Only SOCKS are permitted to be worn inside every home. Socks will be available for purchase if need be. No exceptions.
- Brochures containing the home addresses and tour map will be available the morning of the tour at the LBIF ONLY.
- Tickets/wristbands can be purchased/exchanged the morning of the tour at LBIF ONLY.
- No smoking, touching or handling anything belonging to the homeowners.
- No use of bathrooms in the homes will be permitted. No photography or use of cell phones in the homes will be permitted.
Open House Tickets can be purchased online in advance for $40.00
Tickets may also be purchased at LBIF on the day of tour for $45.00 (not available online day-of)
Please note: There are no children’s prices. Infants are to be carried. No hand carriers will be permitted.
For more information or to buy tickets, head on over to the LBIF website here.